Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

truly

When I saw you I liked you, When I liked you I loved you, When I loved you I lost you.

' I may not get to see as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I loved  and I can't let you go.

To love someone is nothing, to be love by someone is something, to love someone who love you is everything.

Someday someone might comes into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cheerish ^^

Do not ever leave the people who love us for who we lovebecause the people that we love will leave us for those who he love ^^

p/s : Sorry nus sbb copycat awak punye ayat ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment